Power and Electric Issues

If you are experiencing a power outage at your property, please try to determine if it affecting the entire property or just parts of the property. If you believe the power is out to the entire property, try to determine whether any occupied neighboring properties are without power. For example, can you see any lights at neighboring properties, or hear any air conditioning units running? If any of the neighboring properties are also without power, please call the local power company, Jones Onslow Electric Corporation, to report the outage. They will be the ones to respond and correct the situation. Their after-hour phone numbers for reporting outages are 800-681-4146, or local at 910-353-7117. You will need to give them your property address including the town or city, which can be found on your Vacation Rental Agreement.
If you have determined that your problem is not a local power outage, please click here.